Benefiting from a strong balance sheet and extremely sound finances, Keystone is the result of strong investment in both the technology and the team. Without our talented people, Keystone would not be market leader today.
Prudent management ensures that we only undertake what we know we can deliver:-
- Never make a promise which we cannot follow through.
- Never ignore the small client in favour of the large client - listen to all and serve them as equals.
- Look after the existing clients as much as the new ones.
- Always search for product improvements and service innovations.
- Lead, don’t follow.
- These are our core values and the root of our success.
Whether you manage 1,000 properties or 100,000 properties, you can join the Keystone client community safe in the knowledge that your voice will be heard, your requirements will be met and Keystone will deliver. This is what has attracted small, medium and large landlords to Keystone.
“Installing Keystone has allowed us to have a fully integrated Asset Management System allowing us to measure decency, energy efficiency and any asbestos present in our stock. Keystone also provides excellent reporting functionality to plan programmes of work and cost future expenditure. The Keystone team were able to ensure a smooth migration from our existing systems and have since provided excellent ongoing support and maintenance.”